Please also review the Funeral Arrangement Options , as all of the Funeral Options are available to families choosing cremation.
In addition to the Funeral Arrangement Options, the Allen Memorial Home provides the following services specifically for cremation. Having an "on location" crematory within the Allen Memorial Home Facility, gives families "peace of mind."
Caskets/Containers which may be used for the cremation process include:
- Traditional wood caskets
- Cremation caskets which are specifically designed for the cremation process
- Alternative containers which are minimum containers designed for cremation
- A comprehensive selection of urns manufactured from a wide variety of materials such as: Bronze and Copper, Hardwood, Marble, Blown Glass and synthetic materials.
- A selection of urn vaults, which are outer receptacles to be used when ground burial of cremated remains is selected. Urn vaults are lined with a variety of materials such as: Bronze and Copper, Stainless steel, Marbelon and ABS.
- Complete the Individual Estate Record which deals thoughtfully with that one inevitable reality of life and has been designed to provide a helpful checklist of important documents, their whereabouts, and other detailed information that will be needed someday.
Again, we wish to make clear that all Funeral Options, including viewing and visitation, casket selection, funeral or memorial services are available to families selecting cremation.